BidCal will be facilitating Add-On Bids for lots sold in the auction. Add-On Bids are a great way to support the exhibitors without having to purchase a whole animal.
There are two ways you can place an Add-On Bid:
1) Give the BidCal Office a call at (530) 345-0840. We can take your information over the phone and you can pay with a credit card (there is a 3% service fee for using a card) or mail us a check (PO BOX 3009, Chico, CA 95927).
2) Click the link in the exhibitors bio on the BidCal Website, fill out the form and BidCal will reach out to you on Tuesday, May 31st to arrange for payment.
*BidCal is acting only as the passthrough for Add-Ons. We will not be taking a fee or percentage. 100% of what you donate, will go to the kids in a separate check from BidCal, 7-10 days after the Silver Dollar Fair Auction concludes.
*To BidCal’s knowledge, Add-On Bids are not tax deductible. Therefore, BidCal will not be providing any tax related paperwork.
- BidCal will be calling all add on buyers on Tuesday, May 31st to arrange for payment.
- Payment Methods:
- Check (Made out to BidCal, Inc)
- Visa, Master Card or Discover (there is a 3% service fee for using a card)
For more info call the BidCal Office @ (530) 345-0840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.