For the 2022 Silver Dollar Fair, BidCal Online auctions will once again be hosting a webcast version of the Auction, giving buyers the choice of either bidding at the live auction or online. With this, exhibitors will have the opportunity to pre-advertise their market animals on BidCal.com.
The button below is a form to fill out and return to BidCal with you pictures and bios.
Please return any pictures and descriptions to email@example.com no later than
3 PM on Friday, May 20th.
Guidelines for Submitting Pictures & Descriptions:
• First Picture should be of you and your project. Seller must be in show uniform (whites for independent exhibitors).
• You can then submit up to 10 additional pictures of your choosing to be posted.
• Sellers Comments: Take this opportunity to go straight towards the bidders heart! Tell them your story, tell them about your project and encourage them to bid on it! This is unique to the online auction – the bidder can learn your story unlike at a live auction. Take advantage of this unique marketing opportunity!
• You may also submit a buyers letter to be posted as well.
• If you wish to include a video of your project you must email the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Exhibitors will be on the website in alphabetical by last name order until the final auction order is set.